The fan viscous clutch is to transmit smoothly the torque through a high viscosity fluid (silicone oil) located between two rotating discs. The degree of clutch is usually adjusted by varying the amount of liquid between the clutch discs.
Products are designed, manufactured and tested to match OE quality.
Reliability & performance
- Tested quality in factory laboratories
- In-house checks to ensure the highest quality
- 24-month warranty
- Offer over 750 references (includes over 2250 OE numbers)
- Self-contained or with fan blades
High quality packaging
Packaging, perfectly protecting the product during transport.
- The quality finish of the products allows for easy and trouble-free installation.
- Several mounting options (flange or thread mount options connect directly to the drive hub, water pump or crankshaft without requiring a vibration damper).