The fan viscous clutch is to transmit smoothly the torque through a high viscosity fluid (silicone oil) located between two rotating discs. The degree of clutch is usually adjusted by varying the amount of liquid between the clutch discs.
Matching OE quality
Developed and tested to match quality of the original equipment
Reliability & performance
- Continuous quality cotrol
- 24-month warranty
- Offer over 750 references (includes over 2250 OE numbers)
- Self-contained or with fan blades
High quality packaging
Packaging, perfectly protecting the product during transport.
- The quality finish of the products allows for easy and trouble-free installation.
- Several mounting options (flange or thread mount options connect directly to the drive hub, water pump or crankshaft without requiring a vibration damper).